Please observe the following recommendations and guidelines while on premises. We have put these precautions in place having in mind your health and safety. Considering the high risks of the novel COVID-19, we will not make any concessions nor exceptions, in order to keep you safe.
- Face mask is mandatory when accessing the facility.
- Please maintain the safe distance of 6 to 8 feet at all times; floor decals are placed in the hallways and exercise areas, please observe the instructions.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after accessing our facility and exercise areas.
- Please wash your hands frequently, using water and hand soap, for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- We measure your temperature upon each arrival to our facility. If your temperature is higher than 100.4F, your access in the facility will not be permitted.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- Gym dedicated shoes are MANDATORY. The access in the exercise areas with shoes worn outside is not permitted.
- Sanitizing the equipment before and after each use is mandatory. Please use the disinfecting solution bottles available throughout the exercise areas.
- We recommend you wear sports clothes that cover your body as much as possible, in order to limit the personal contact with the equipment.
- Please bring a gym towel and use it to cover the benches and mats while exercising.
- Kindly note that, due to high risks of contamination, the water fountain and the shower rooms are not available for the time being.
- Please bring your personal water bottle.
- Access to the gym is organized by the way of pre-booking. The peak hours time slots (5:30am-8:00am and 5:30pm-8:00pm) are 60 minutes, while non-peak hours slots are 1.5 hrs. Please contact our Front Desk to assist you with your exercise time booking.
- During the peak hours we will disinfect the exercise areas every 60 minutes.
- Between 1pm and 2pm on week days and 1pm-1:30pm on Saturdays we close the exercise areas, in order to clean, disinfect and restock the cleaning supplies. Please organize your workouts accordingly and allow us the access to these areas.
- Our employees will monitor the facility closely, making sure that members and guests follow the Code of Conduct guidelines.
The Management reserves the right to deny the access to the facility and/or terminate the membership of those persons who will not comply with the Code of Conduct. In the event of membership termination, all paid fees will be forfeited.