Squash instruction available!
We are excited to introduce Chris Hanebury, our Squash pro!
Chris is a Canadian native, who is very passionate about squash. His portfolio is impressive:
- Won a Canadian Junior and Masters National Title
- Won a US Junior Open
- Played varsity squash at Western University where he finished as high as 5th in the NCAA
- 3 time MVP while at Western where he graduated with a degree in Kinesiology
- Coached for 2 years in Eastern Canada in Moncton, New Brunswick
- Moved to Victoria, British Columbia in 2011 where he did my Master’s in Education specializing in Coaching Studies
- Was the head coach of the St. Michaels University School Squash Team for the past 7 seasons where he coached a number of people who have received scholarships to U.S. universities
- Chris is owner of SeriousSquash.com, where he shares info and tips on squash.
Chris moved to Turks and Caicos at the beginning of May 2019 and he’s available for private, semi-private and group lessons.
Both junior and adult group sessions are organized weekly for all levels.
Please reach Chris via phone call and whatsapp at (649)346-9015 or by email at email@example.com